45. C.V.S. Rosely, B. Nagendra, V. Sivaprasad and E. Bhoje Gowd*
Influence of Boron Nitride Nanosheets on the Crystallization and Polymorphism of Poly(ʟ-lactide).
The Journal of Physical Chemistry B, 122 (12), 6442-6451 (2018) Link
44. S. Suriyakumar, S. Gopi, M. Kathiresan, S. Bose, E. Bhoje Gowd, J.R. Nair, N. Angulakshmi, G. Meligrana, F. Bella, C. Gerbaldi*, and A. M. Stephan*
Metal Organic Framework Laden Poly(ethylene oxide) based Composite Electrolytes for all-solid-state Li-S and Li-Metal Polymer Batteries.
Electrochimica Acta, 285, 355-364 (2018) Link
43. P. Shaiju, N.S. Murthy and E. Bhoje Gowd*
Nonsolvent-Induced Morphological Changes and Nanoporosity in Poly(ʟ-lactide) Films.
Soft Matter, 14, 1492-1498 (2018) Link
42. A. M. Joseph, B. Nagendra, P. Shaiju, K.P. Surendran* and E. Bhoje Gowd*
Aerogels of Hierarchically Porous Syndiotactic Polystyrene with Dielectric Constant Near to Air.
Journal of Materials Chemistry C, 6, 360-368 (2018) Link
41. B. Nagendra, A. M. Joseph, B. Sana, T. Jana and E. Bhoje Gowd*
Layered Double Hydroxide Nanoplatelets with Ultra High Specific Surface Area for Significantly Improved Polymer Properties.
ACS Applied Nano Materials, 1, 111-121 (2018) Link
40. R. Patel, J.T. Park, M. Patel, J. Dash, E. Bhoje Gowd, R. Karpoormath, A. Mishra, J. Kwak and J. H. Kim
Transition-Metal-based Layered Double Hydroxides Tailored for Energy Conversion and Storage.
Journal of Materials Chemistry A, 6, 12-29 (2018) Link
39. S. Nagarajan and E. Bhoje Gowd*
Star-Shaped Poly(ʟ-lactide) with a Dipyridamole Core: Role of Polymer Chain Packing on Induced Circular Dichroism and Photophysical Properties of Dipyridamole.
Macromolecules, 50, 5261-5270 (2017) Link
38. N. Angulakshmi, G.P. Kar, S. Bose*, E. Bhoje Gowd*, S. Thomas, A. M. Stephan*
Physico and electrochemical properties of BaTiO3-g-GO –laden Poly(ethylene oxide) –Based Nanocomposite Polymer Electrolytes for all-Solid-State Lithium-Batteries.
Materials Chemistry Frontiers, (RSC) 1, 269-277 (2017) Link
37. B. Nagendra, C.V.S. Rosely, A. Leuteritz, U. Reuter and E. Bhoje Gowd*
Polypropylene/Layered Double Hydroxide Nanocomposites: Influence of LDH Intralayer Metal Constituents on the Properties of Polypropylene.
ACS Omega, 2, 20-31 (2017) Link
36. A. M. Joseph, B. Nagendra, E. Bhoje Gowd* and K.P. Surendran*
Screen-Printable Electronic Ink of Ultrathin Boron Nitride Nanosheets.
ACS Omega, 1, 1220-1228 (2016) Link
35. S. Nagarajan, D. Krishnan and E. Bhoje Gowd*
Structural Evolution of Poly(ʟ-lactide) Block upon Heating of the Glassy ABA Triblock Copolymers Containing Poly(ʟ-lactide) A Blocks.
Polymer, 105, 422-430 (2016) Link
34. B. Nagendra, A. Das, A. Leuteritz and E. Bhoje Gowd*
Structure and Crystallization Behavior of Syndiotactic Polystyrene/Layered Double Hydroxides Nanocomposites.
Polymer International, 65, 299-307 (2016) Link
33. P. Shaiju, N.S. Murthy and E. Bhoje Gowd*
Molecular, Crystalline and Lamellar Length-scale Changes in the Poly(ʟ-lactide) (PLLA) during Cyclopentanone (CPO) Desorption in PLLA/CPO Co-crystals.
Macromolecules, 49, 224-233 (2016) Link
32. P. Shaiju and E. Bhoje Gowd*
Structural Phase Transitions of Syndiotactic Polystyrene upon the Guest Extraction Process.
Macromolecular Symposia, 359, 104-110 (2016) Link
31. A. M. Joseph, B. Nagendra, K.P. Surendran* and E. Bhoje Gowd*
Syndiotactic Polystyrene/Hybrid Silica Spheres of POSS Siloxane Composites Exhibiting Ultralow Dielectric Constant.
ACS Applied Materials and Interfaces, 7, 19474-19483 (2015) Link
30. S. Nagarajan and E. Bhoje Gowd*
Cold Crystallization of PDMS and PLLA in Poly(ʟ-lactide-b-dimethylsiloxane-b-ʟ-lactide) Triblock Copolymer and their Effect on Nanostructure Morphology.
Macromolecules, 48, 5367-5377 (2015) Link
29. B. Nagendra, K. Mohan and E. Bhoje Gowd*
Polypropylene/Layered Double Hydroxide (LDH) Nanocomposites: Influence of LDH Particle Size on the Crystallization Behavior of Polypropylene.
ACS Applied Materials and Interfaces, 7, 12399-12410 (2015) Link
28. N.C. Bigall,* B. Nandan, E. Bhoje Gowd, A. Horechyy, A. Eychmüller*
High-Resolution Metal Nanopatterning by Means of Switchable Block copolymer Templates.
ACS Applied Materials and Interfaces, 7, 12559-12569 (2015) Link
27. P. Shaiju and E. Bhoje Gowd*
Factors Controlling the Structure of Syndiotactic Polystyrene upon the Guest Exchange and Guest Extraction Processes.
Polymer, 56, 581-589 (2015) Link
21. B. Kuila,* E. Bhoje Gowd*, M. Stamm*
Supramolecular assembly of poly(styrene)-b-poly(4-vinylpyridine) and 1-pyrenebutyric acid in thin film and their use for nanofabrication.
Macromolecules 43, 7713 - 7721 (2010) Link
20. E. Bhoje Gowd,* M. Böhme, M. Stamm
In Situ GISAXS study on solvent vapour induced orientation in PS-b-P4VP block copolymer thin films.
IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 14, 012015 (2010) Link
19. E. Bhoje Gowd,* B. Nandan, N.C. Bigall, A. Eychmüller, P. Formanek and M. Stamm
Hexagonally ordered arrays of metallic nanodots from thin films of functional block copolymers. (Highlighted by "Noteworthy Chemistry", a news weekly published electronically by the American Chemical Society, June 28, 2010),
Polymer, 51, 2661-2667 (2010) Link
12. E. Bhoje Gowd, N. Shibayama and Kohji Tashiro*
Structural changes during thermally induced phase transitions observed for uniaxially oriented d form of syndiotactic polystyrene.
Macromolecules 40, 6291 - 6295 (2007) Link
11. E. Bhoje Gowd and Kohji Tashiro*
Effect of solvent molecules on phase transition phenomena of syndiotactic polystyrene.
Macromolecules 40, 5366-5371 (2007) Link
10. E. Bhoje Gowd, N. Shibayama and Kohji Tashiro*
Structural changes in thermally induced phase transitions of uniaxially oriented δe form of syndiotactic polystyrene investigated by temperature-dependent measurements of X-ray fiber diagrams and polarized infrared spectra.
Macromolecules 39, 8412-8418 (2006) Link
9. E. Bhoje Gowd, N. Shibayama and Kohji Tashiro*
Thermally-induced phase transitions in the uniaxially oriented d form of syndiotactic polystyrene.
Macromolecular Symposia 242, 257-261 (2006) Link
8. E. Bhoje Gowd and C Ramesh*
Effect of poly(ethylene glycol) on the solid-state polymerization of poly(ethylene terephthalate).
Polymer International 55, 340-345 (2006) Link
7. E. Bhoje Gowd and C. Ramesh*
Morphological consequences of interchange reactions during solid-state copolymerization in poly (ethylene terephthalate) and polycarbonate oligomers.
Polymer 46, 7443-7449 (2005) Link
6. T. Ranganathan, E. Bhoje Gowd, C. Ramesh and Anil Kumar*
Main chain thermotropic liquid crystalline polyurethanes containing biphenyl mesogens based on novel AB-type self-polycondensation route: FT-IR and XRD studies.
Journal of Polymer science Part A: Polymer Chemistry 43, 1903-1912 (2005) Link
3. E. Bhoje Gowd, S. S. Nair and C. Ramesh*
Crystalline transitions of the clathrate (d) form of syndiotactic polystyrene during heating: Studies using high-temperature X-ray diffraction.
Macromolecules 35, 8509-8514 (2002) Link
2. C. Ramesh* and E. Bhoje Gowd
High temperature X-ray diffraction studies on the crystalline transitions in the a and g forms of nylon 6.
Macromolecules 34, 3308-3313 (2001) Link
1. N. R. James, E. Bhoje Gowd, C. Ramesh* and S. Sivaram
Studies on the crystallization and melting behavior of poly(ethylene 2,6-naphthalate).
Int. J. Polym. Mat., 50, 335-344 (2001) Link
4. S. Nagarajan, K. Deepthi, V. Sivaprasad and E. Bhoje Gowd*
“Crystallization behavior of crystalline-amorphous and crystalline-crystalline block copolymer containing poly(ʟ-lactide)”
S. Thomas, M. Arif, E. Bhoje Gowd, and N. Kalarikkal eds.,
Crystallization in Multiphase Polymer Systems Chapter 5, 93-122 (2018) Elsevier, The Netherlands. Link
3. P. Shaiju, E. Bhoje Gowd* and H-H Görtz
Reference Module in Materials Science and Materials Engineering, Elsevier, 02612, (2016) Link
2. E. Bhoje Gowd* and C. Ramesh
“Crystallization and polymorphism behavior of nylon-clay nanocomposites”
J.K. Pandey, K. R. Reddy, A. K. Mohanty and M. Misra eds.,
Handbook of Polymer Nanocomposites: Processing, Performance and Application Chapter 12, 247-265 (2014) Springer: New York. Link
1. E. Bhoje Gowd,* S. R. Mallikarjuna, and M. Stamm
“Nanostructures based on self-assembly of block copolymers”
M. Stepanova and S. K. Dew eds.,
Nanofabrication Chapter 8, 191-216 (2012) Springer: New York. Link
Published Contributions to Academic Conferences
12. J. Imbrogno, M. Sen, S. Kahn, S. Nishitsuji, E. Bhoje Gowd, M. K. Endoh, T. Koga
Bulletin of the American Physical Society 60, 2 (2015)
11. E. Bhoje Gowd and M. Stamm
Highly ordered nanoporous thin films from block copolymer supramolecular assembly,
Polymeric Materials: Science and Engineering 101, 1106-1107 (2009).
10. B. Nandan, E. Bhoje Gowd, N.C. Bigall, A. Eychmüller, and M. Stamm
Supramolecular assemblies of block copolymers as templates for nanofabrication,
Polymeric Materials: Science and Engineering 100, 402-403 (2009)
9. E. Bhoje Gowd and Kohji Tashiro
Strong correlation between the infrared vibrational frequencies and chain packing mode in the various crystalline modifications of syndiotactic polystyrene,
Polymer Preprints, Japan (SPSJ) 56, 3808 (2007)
8. E. Bhoje Gowd, Kohji Tashiro and C. Ramesh
Role of solvent molecules as a trigger for the crystal phase transition of syndiotactic polystyrene/solvent complex,
Polymer Preprints, Japan (SPSJ) 56, 3412-3413 (2007)
7. E. Bhoje Gowd and Kohji Tashiro
Effect of solvent molecules on d to g phase transition of syndiotactic polystyrene.
Polymer Preprints, Japan (SPSJ) 56, 675 (2007)
6. E. Bhoje Gowd, N. Shibayama and Kohji Tashiro
Structural correlation between crystal lattice and lamellar morphology in the phase transitions of uniaxially-oriented syndiotactic polystyrene d form,
Polymer Preprints, Japan (SPSJ), 55, 3559 (2006)
5. E. Bhoje Gowd, N. Shibayama and Kohji Tashiro
Conformational changes in uniaxially-oriented d form of syndiotactic polystyrene investigated through the temperature-dependent measurement of X-ray fiber diagram,
Polymer Preprints, Japan (SPSJ), 55, 850 (2006)
4. Kohji Tashiro, Makoto Hanesaka, E. Bhoje Gowd, Ichiro Tanaka, Takashi Oohara, Nobuo Niimura, Kazuo Kurihara, Ryota Kuroki, Taro Tamada and Sattoru Fujiwara
Structural refinement of polyoxymethylene based on wide angle neutron diffraction data,
Polymer Preprints, Japan (SPSJ), 55, 851 (2006)
3. E. Bhoje Gowd and C. Ramesh
Studies on the solid state copolymerization of poly(ethylene terephthalate) and polycarbonate oligomers. Emerging Trends in Polymers & Textiles.
Proceedings of [the] International Conference, IIT, New Delhi, India, Jan. 7-8, 2005, 47-51.
2. E. Bhoje Gowd and C. Ramesh
Morphological consequences of interchange reactions during solid-state copolymerization in poly (ethylene terephthalate) and polycarbonate oligomers
Proceedings of [the] International Symposium on Advances in Polymer Technology, Cochin, Kerala, India (2004).
1. E. Bhoje Gowd, J. Radhakrishnan and C. Ramesh
Effect of molecular orientation on the crystallization and melting behavior of Poly (ethylene terephthalate) fiber
Proceedings of [the] 7th National Conference on Frontiers of Polymer Science and Engineering (Macro 2002), IIT, Kharaghpur, India (2002).